Hybrid Meetings: Preparation and Collaboration
The impact of Covid-19 pandemic on our profession has been profound. While many meetings are back to being held in-person hybrid and remote meetings are here to stay. Interpreters would be wise to adapt in terms of preparation and collaboration in the virtual booth.
This two-day workshop covers essential elements that have become part and parcel of interpreting hybrid and remote meetings such as:
- Preparing recorded speeches
- Annotating different formats of e-documents
- Glossary management and extracting glossaries from different types of sources
- Collaboration in the virtual booth
- Digitising documents and useful apps for your mobile office
Participants will be expected to actively participate in this hands-on workshop.
Dates: Saturday, 13 May - Sunday, 14 May 2023
Time: 9:30 - 16:00 Prague time
Location: Praha 1, Senovážné náměstí 23, Prague, Czech Republic
Members of professional associations: EUR 150
Non-members: EUR 180